• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Bale out, Affleck In

Re: Bale out Affleck In

Worst nightmare come true...

I'm definitely out on this one. :(

Towen7 said:
I must have gotten a dozen text messages over that past half hour... I'm guessing that our Batman (in Deleware) is getting bombarded.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/2 ... lp00000009
Not as many texts as you'd think....interesting choice taking into consideration the direction they want to take the character in the MoS sequel. They want an older, wiser, battle hardened and established Batman to counter a younger and naive Superman. I'll hold out on any STRONG opinions until I begin to hear more news on this. I will say I'm more optimistic about him as Batman than Zach Snyder continuing to direct this franchise. But it's still gotta be better than Batman Forever or Batman & Robin right?

I don't see how it could possibly be worse than Batman & Robin.

afflac.jpg

Oh wow Ben Affleck is a terrible choice. I have a feeling this may change, well at least I hope so

Or, it's a great publicity stunt. It sure is getting tons of attention.

Rickster said:
Oh wow Ben Affleck is a terrible choice. I have a feeling this may change, well at least I hope so
There's no way it will change. The fanboys can petition all they want, the studio only cares about the mainstream audience & $$. Of course they want it to be a critical success too but if it makes $$ then what's the difference. This move has pretty much guaranteed the film will do well over a billion at the box office.

Individual income in the US has gone down by over $2,000 annually since 2010, a smaller percentage of the population is employed, healthcare costs are exponentially expanding, college students are dealing with out of control student loans and tuition, overall our taxes have increased, and yet the choice of Ben Affleck as batman has the nation finally standing up and fighting?

With big high dollar titles bombing at the box office lately maybe enough outcry will be herd and they will drop Benny. Or maybe Benny will be embarrassed enough at the outcry he will bow out with the standard other commitments.

^^ No way...it just doesn't work that way. You know Ben Affleck's last several films whether it be acting or directing or the combo of both, have been critcally successful. Understanding the type of story they'll tell, I really have no problem with this at this time.

Batman said:
^^ No way...it just doesn't work that way. You know Ben Affleck's last several films whether it be acting or directing or the combo of both, have been critcally successful. Understanding the type of story they'll tell, I really have no problem with this at this time.

:text-+1:

Hum..... Here we go.

Attachments

• jok 1.jpg
    jok 1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,292
Back