• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Battlefield 2042 reveal trailer...

i missed this. i too am glad i got the chance to talk over stuff with you on BF, way underrated game, too bad the newer platforms couldnt do the older BFBC2 or BF3 like i used to play.

tried to look up my battlelog account details, couldnt do it without loggin in. heck my EA and ubisoft accounts are linked to older emails i cant access anymore.

Jomari... Don't know if you follow this guy he has been a favorite of mine since the Squid & Weazy BF1 days and earlier. His new Battlefield trailer reaction video is gold. Been waiting for this for what seems like years.

i wonder tho, if the player base is still going to be the same as the older golden days.

considering that a lot has changed, including battle royale formats AND their players, how will this treat the environment et al.

good example is how COD players reacted to BF and vice versa. i loved COD, when i transitioned, i did have a smaller learning curve and work as a team. the other way around was hard too, run and gun in COD works best, unless you got a good solid squad willing to put in the effort.

i wonder tho, if the player base is still going to be the same as the older golden days.

considering that a lot has changed, including battle royale formats AND their players, how will this treat the environment et al.

good example is how COD players reacted to BF and vice versa. i loved COD, when i transitioned, i did have a smaller learning curve and work as a team. the other way around was hard too, run and gun in COD works best, unless you got a good solid squad willing to put in the effort.
Good question. IMO there is a good sized player demographic that just prefers the larger maps, larger lobbies, longer matches, team play and generally less hectic/repetitive gameplay. I know I do along with all my gaming friends. And we all pretty much stopped playing for the last few years in the absence of a solid Battlefield or similar option. PVE Destiny was about as close as we could find and that got stale fast. So hopefully this new BF will be well supported. I have a hunch it will be.

Last edited:
im sure of it, we'll just get a fresh amount of new people on board and smack talkers. oh well, it is what it is.

for those who preordered, you can now download it on your pc/console.

and bear the unbearable wait/weight.

sidenote, they have different modes, that allow older maps, including BFBC2 to hit the mark! woot!

been playing this since launch.

i miss spotting properly, i used to spot spot spot a lot. either im not searching the control layout well enough, or im just doing something wrong.

at level 8 i think, feels a bit clunky, but been improving.

got a glimpse to see older maps, including BFBC2 maps. super happy about it and glad that i can also play amongst AI to get used to the map.

MP is a bit wonky still, getting bearings and quite frankly frustrating at times with run and gunners. oh well.

its a blast so far. i do miss the campaign aspect.

Back