• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Better Call Saul

Towen7 said:
I'm guessing that is why he changed his name from Jimmy McGill to Saul Goodman.

Remember the opening scene of season 1... where Jimmy/Saul was working at Cinebon.

I also suspect that Pam ends up in trouble or loosing her license as collateral damage.

I understand the name change, however, didn't Breaking Bad take place in Albuquerque, as well as Saul. Just wondering how he can pop up in same city under a different name and not get found out?? Or am I missing something? Need to consult some Wikis perhaps!!
Not sure if Pam would necessarily have to lose her license. Jimmy could truthfully say that she had no knowledge of him transposing the numbers.

mcad64 said:
Towen7 said:
I'm guessing that is why he changed his name from Jimmy McGill to Saul Goodman.

Remember the opening scene of season 1... where Jimmy/Saul was working at Cinebon.

I also suspect that Pam ends up in trouble or loosing her license as collateral damage.

I understand the name change, however, didn't Breaking Bad take place in Albuquerque, as well as Saul. Just wondering how he can pop up in same city under a different name and not get found out?? Or am I missing something? Need to consult some Wikis perhaps!!
Not sure if Pam would necessarily have to lose her license. Jimmy could truthfully say that she had no knowledge of him transposing the numbers.

That's a good question- how can he pull off that swap? My bet is he can find a way. As for Kim (not Pam), Chuck has already shown a desire to destroy not only his brother, but all those close to him. She may not even need to lose her license- she's already told Jimmy he needs to play this straight, and even though she knows what happened, that he admits to it can be the last straw. I get the feeling she isn't overrun with patience for him at this point.

We've already seen Kim (not Pam) slowly compromise her morals. She engaged in the con with Jimmy at the bar for an expensive bottle of tequila. And then again to swindle the guy out of a bunch of money (which they apparently didn't cash). She then appeared to believe Chuck’s version of forgery but lied to him (Chuck) to protect Jimmy.
I wonder if she goes a step further this time and pays for it.

Towen7 said:
We've already seen Kim (not Pam) slowly compromise her morals. She engaged in the con with Jimmy at the bar for an expensive bottle of tequila. And then again to swindle the guy out of a bunch of money (which they apparently didn't cash). She then appeared to believe Chuck’s version of forgery but lied to him (Chuck) to protect Jimmy.

I think that's different than the other two (remember her punching him in the car?) or else she wouldn't insist on Jimmy to do his own thing and for her to do her own thing under one building when they decided to practice law on their own. I think she stays clean. From Chuck's POV however, he'll burn her, along with Jimmy after that scuffle she had with Chuck over the transposed numbers. I think she's going to be a victim of circumstance at the hands of Chuck McGill.

Does anyone still think that Mike is going to be the reason why Hector Salamanca winds up in a wheelchair?

Yesfan70 said:
Towen7 said:

I think that's different than the other two (remember her punching him in the car?) or else she wouldn't insist on Jimmy to do his own thing and for her to do her own thing under one building when they decided to practice law on their own. I think she stays clean. From Chuck's POV however, he'll burn her, along with Jimmy after that scuffle she had with Chuck over the transposed numbers. I think she's going to be a victim of circumstance at the hands of Chuck McGill.

Does anyone still think that Mike is going to be the reason why Hector Salamanca winds up in a wheelchair?

I think that is a safe bet Yesfan. He was obviously trying to take him out with the high powered rifle, don't you think? More importantly, who left that note on his car windshield?

mcad64 said:
Yesfan70 said:
Towen7 said:

I think that is a safe bet Yesfan. He was obviously trying to take him out with the high powered rifle, don't you think? More importantly, who left that note on his car windshield?

Gus Fring. Rumor has it the first letters of the names of the second season can be arranged to spell "Frings Back". Vince Gillian and Peter Gould didn't come right out and say this on Talking Saul, but gave props to the hardcore fans that came up with that.

As the series continues on, I'm also wondering if we will see more characters from BB. Gus is definitely going to be in the show, so since he was a heavy "supporter" of the DEA, I wouldn't be surprised to see Hank as well and maybe Marie.

Gus, or someone else in the Pollos Hermaños circle was my thought too.

Back