• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Better Off Ted

TKoP

I'm rewatching the episodes right now -- probably my favorite sitcom of all time. Sadly, it lasted only two 13 episode series.

I loved that show! Some of things that they came up with in the lab, would have been cool for real life! The blond on that show is a real looker, but she does not do well with sitcoms. I think she is on her 2nd or 3rd sitcom since that show.

Huey said:
I loved that show! Some of things that they came up with in the lab, would have been cool for real life! The blond on that show is a real looker, but she does not do well with sitcoms. I think she is on her 2nd or 3rd sitcom since that show.
I think it is more like 5-6 shows she has been on. I haven't seen her lately so maybe someone decided she is a jinx.

Oh and she is kinda hot.

mzpro5 said:
Huey said:
I think it is more like 5-6 shows she has been on. I haven't seen her lately so maybe someone decided she is a jinx.

Oh and she is kinda hot.

I thought she was on a new show called Best Friends Forever, but after looking it up, it's a different girl. In real life she is Matt LeBlanc's girlfriend, she was on his show, and we all know how that turned out! Portia DeRossi is hot as well, but of course she plays for the other team.

Huey said:
mzpro5 said:
Huey said:

Oh and she is kinda hot.

I thought she was on a new show called Best Friends Forever, but after looking it up, it's a different girl. In real life she is Matt LeBlanc's girlfriend, she was on his show, and we all know how that turned out! Portia DeRossi is hot as well, but of course she plays for the other team.
I used to think Portia was really hot but she has gotten way too thin for my tastes.

And no problem as I know I could get her to switch back. :happy-smileygiantred:

Back