• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Billy Joel - 12 gardens CD

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
yet again, i ask for your impressions.

been into billy joel and elton john lately, and seen that 12 gardens seems to be the favorite of many.

i do miss a couple of songs in it, naming 'she's got a way' as one of the qualms i guess...

at 17.99 its pretty steep, but i know its worth the price.

thoughts?

Well, I just ordered it, so I'll tell you when I get it. ;) Looks interesting, I saw Billy live once in college way back when, it'll be fun to compare this live set with the studio versions, many of which are quite familiar to me. You can pick it up for <$10 shipped if you get it used from amazon... hint hint.

crap. and just when i emptied my inbox (i always get promos from secondspin)...

anyone got any codes i can use?

totally forgot about buying used...

Zing said:
I think Songs in the Attic is much better. :twocents-mytwocents:

Is it? I've had that one for a long time, indeed I like it very much - it's one of my staples for car music every time I take a long drive! Oh well, hopefully this new one won't be a complete waste...

jomari said:
crap. and just when i emptied my inbox (i always get promos from secondspin)...

anyone got any codes i can use?

totally forgot about buying used...

TWENTYCD will get you 20% off.

Agreed, Toys In The Attic (Aerosmith) is much better. :eek:bscene-buttred:

Rope

finally bought it yesterday. im willing to pay 1.99 for shipping instead of 6.99 to get it in a week.

no rush on my end, im just glad i finally bought them both (Queen montreal on dvd for 6.99 and Billy joel at 7.99)

i remember using them for all my older dvds and stuff, and love their service. bought from them around twice, and totally forgot about it.

thanks for the heads up folks.

Back