• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Black Swan

-B-

Was intrigued from the get go on this one but afraid at the same time as the reviews from people that have seen it were love/hate. Took the chance and I must say it's a pretty intense psychological film. I give it a high marks.

DIYer said:
-B- said:
I give it a high marks.
I wonder, is this due to the kissing scene? :drool:

That scene aside I feel the same. However, the scene was a nice bonus, and kissing is a very loose term for what eventually happens in said scene....

It's a real shame Portman is going from this incredible performance to some RomCom with Ashton Cootchie.

Granted Natalie Portman turns in a great performance as it's clear she put everything into this role, the film just went WAY off track for me about 2/3 through. I'd love to see Portman win an Oscar for this, but if it wins Best Picture...Well then :text-nocomment:

I didn't see this one brought up, I may have missed it...

WOW!
What a great movie!!! I loved this one. Natalie Portman was nothing short of amazing. Anyone else see this yet? Fantastic movie.

Razz said:
I didn't see this one brought up, I may have missed it...

WOW!
What a great movie!!! I loved this one. Natalie Portman was nothing short of amazing. Anyone else see this yet? Fantastic movie.

You sir now have redeemed yourself.......

DIYer said:
How many times did you guys rewatch the bedroom scene? :dance:

Yeah... I'm buying it! And this scene is probably being a little too influential on my decision.

^ I believe it was a brilliant decision by the director or producer to have that part in this movie. It made more guys want to see a movie about a ballerina (how many normal guys would be interested in such story?).

Back