• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Bluray versus Roku with WIFI question.

I guess as long as it is consistent and can accomplish this one and only task then I am ok with it!!

How slow is it? My adapters are rated for 600 Mbps and I get around 100-120. The catch is that a lot of it depends on your home's electrical wiring and the house I live in is only 10-11 years old.

How slow is it? My adapters are rated for 600 Mbps and I get around 100-120. The catch is that a lot of it depends on your home's electrical wiring and the house I live in is only 10-11 years old.
It was 35 to the ps4 and 75 to the laptop upstairs. No way of measuring it to the Panasonic bluray player. My adapters are gigabit. The house is 20 years old and the wiring is f@#$ed up. I had to rewire all 20 outlets in the basement as they were all wired reverse polarity. It is 3 stories if that makes a difference?

If the outlets are on separate phases of the panel, the performance can be hurt.

I would give up at this point, rip out all of your internet gear, and just buy movies on VHS from now on.

If the outlets are on separate phases of the panel, the performance can be hurt.

I would give up at this point, rip out all of your internet gear, and just buy movies on VHS from now on.
We are reading the novels where applicable and acting them out like skits. Very enjoyable!!

It was 35 to the ps4 and 75 to the laptop upstairs. No way of measuring it to the Panasonic bluray player. My adapters are gigabit. The house is 20 years old and the wiring is f@#$ed up. I had to rewire all 20 outlets in the basement as they were all wired reverse polarity. It is 3 stories if that makes a difference?

The wiring is the problem, but 35 is fine for streaming to a device.

Back