• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Breaking in

i guess its more or less the humor in it.

the show person of interest tho, for ME, its getting a bit on the stale end.

machine pumps out a number, he protects them almost 90 percent of the time.

i want to see a perp next time. some sort of variety at one chance.

anyways, i still like it, but i guess i need some humor more often these days.

I thought the last episode when he had to rescue the baby was awesome and should be getting good with the mob boss and his son reuniting.

MatthewB said:
I thought the last episode when he had to rescue the baby was awesome and should be getting good with the mob boss and his son reuniting.

yeah, sister told me about that. sadly, i missed that episode because i took an arrow to the knee... :happy-smileygiantred:

I hate to say it, but the quirkiness that made this show fun, seems to be gone. This season seems more like a normal sitcom, and it has lost its charm. Not saying it's bad, but I don't think it is as funny as it was before.

Huey said:
I hate to say it, but the quirkiness that made this show fun, seems to be gone. This season seems more like a normal sitcom, and it has lost its charm. Not saying it's bad, but I don't think it is as funny as it was before.

Huey, after seeing the last episode, i noticed this as well.

Its like that episode from 'how i met your mother' about noticing certain 'flaws' or things that someone does thats annoying, and FOREVER changing the way you see things.

jomari said:
Huey said:

Huey, after seeing the last episode, i noticed this as well.

Its like that episode from 'how i met your mother' about noticing certain 'flaws' or things that someone does thats annoying, and FOREVER changing the way you see things.

I'm thinking to get picked up again they had to remove all the "inside jokes" or at least a lot of them. It is not as zany as it used to be.
A bit sad, but I still like it (not as much as at first). And (SPOILER ALERT)

it looks like the dark haired hot chick is outta there...

Back