1. Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Folks, I'm playing with the behavior of the titles and banners; you may want to read the relevant thread in the Forum Suggestions area.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
    Dismiss Notice

Burlesque

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Botch, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Botch

Botch I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S! Superstar

I doubt I'll see this picture, but they've been doing a lot of previews this weekend, and I just gotta say: For a lady who is 64, Cher looks damn good! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

2. Rope

Rope Well-Known Member Famous

Little putty, little paint, makes you look like what you ain't. :tools-hammerdrill:

Rope

3. Kazaam

Kazaam Well-Known Member

I'm gonna have to say "no" to tapping Cher's ass.

4. Botch

Botch I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S! Superstar

Just wait til you fuckers hit your 50's... :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

5. -B-

-B- Well-Known Member

lol...I'd still hit Merryl Streep....just cuz...

6. Doghart

Doghart Well-Known Member

With a bat???

:banana-rock:

D

7. Kazaam

Kazaam Well-Known Member

Maybe so. But I'm gonna keep watching the girls on Disney Channel and asking "Is she 18 yet?" until it becomes creepy. Oh, sh!t... I think it's too late. Time for me to start looking for those older cougar ladies, instead. I wouldn't mind hooking up with Courtney Cox. She's gotten hotter than Jennifer Aniston over the years.

8. -B-

-B- Well-Known Member

If she's into that sort of thing :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

9. MatthewB

MatthewB Grandmaster Pimp Daddy Famous

A washed up hag whose vag has been driven through more times than monorail at Disneyland. Then there's Cher. No thanks.

10. Yesfan70

Yesfan70 I'm famous now bitches! vvvvv Famous

Eh...as long as she flipped the lights off before pulling her teeth out, I'm game.......