• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Will be getting tomorrow and happy to kick ass with or against anyone in the forums!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: Doghart

D

I'm hearing that this version is definitely not newbie friendly. Even hardcore CODers say the controls are complicated.

I will be getting the Wii version for the boy. His birthday is in December so I guess I will wait until then to give it to him. I'm completely addicted to Modern Warfare so I know Black Ops will be a blast as well.

and because Hummers suck (the vehicle btw, not blowjobs).............

jeep_cod.jpg

:happy-smileygiantred:

I saw the commercial for the game earlier today. At first, I thought it was a Jeep commercial, but didn't realize they used the new JKs in the game. I think a Black Ops edition Wrangler is going to be available for 2011.

Yesfan70 said:
I saw the commercial for the game earlier today. At first, I thought it was a Jeep commercial, but didn't realize they used the new JKs in the game. I think a Black Ops edition Wrangler is going to be available for 2011.

I was in the other room but I swear I heard a commercial for the Black Ops Jeep last night.

Forgive my ignorance (and my laziness because I could just look this up), but what make a Black Ops edition Jeep different than a regular one?

Towen7 said:
Forgive my ignorance (and my laziness because I could just look this up), but what make a Black Ops edition Jeep different than a regular one?

Mechanically speaking, more than likely nothing. The Islander and Mountain editions available now are mainly just a few decals and a color coordinated interior. My guess is the Black OPs Edition is going to be the same.

Used to with the TJs (the previous model and what I used to own) the special edition Wranglers would have a beefier rear axle (like the Rubicons) compared to the entry level models of the X and SE trims. I don't think that's the case now with the new models.

Back