• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Celebrity Apprentice/Jose Conseco

Huey

Famous
What the heck is up with Jose Conseco and the really heavy blinking and twitching? Is the steroids doing that?
Rob

I don't know, but after last week with him sittin on his ass the whole time he would have been fired had Gary Busey not been the P.M. Oh well at least Gary is keeping us entertained.

We lost intrest in The Apprentice a season or so ago and started to watch this one. We are pretty much hooked because of the personalities that are there.

What's with the bitter old bitchy Deon Warwick???? Holy Shit...........

For Nicky to take the hit last week without a fight was weak, but she would not have made it anyway.

Randy said:
Ya, but she is still super hot!!

I'm more of a Marlee(sp) Matlin fan in this season. She looks good, especially for her age.

She was hilarious on the Trump roast on comedy central. "Stop staring at my tits"
Rob

Nikki is hot!

Marlee, there is something sexy about her.

We have the Trump Roast DVR'd will watch soon!

heeman said:
Nikki is hot!

Marlee, there is something sexy about her.

We have the Trump Roast DVR'd will watch soon!

Watch it soon! There are some great moments and some very, very bad moments.

Oh ya, Marlee looks amazing. There is something super sexy about her.

I am kinda diggin LaToya a little bit too this season.

Randy said:
Oh ya, Marlee looks amazing. There is something super sexy about her.

I am kinda diggin LaToya a little bit too this season.

Me too on LaToya. Who knew she would be the skinny Jackson sister?

I'm curious what that Playmate of the year does, cause so far, I havent seen her do jack shit, or talk, or get involved with anything. I figured she would be long gone before the rest of them. I thought Meatloaf was gonna knock off Gary's head last week. It's surprising me how good Mark McGraff (sp) is doing on this show. He kinda stays in the background, but pretty much keeps the mens team grounded.

Yeah, I can't see hope lasting much longer, like you said, she doen't really do anything.

Two things that I thought were funny from last weeks episode, They blurred Marlee's sign language when she sign shit, and
Star Jones leaning down to whispering something into Marlee's ear. Um, hello, she's deaf.

I think this is one of the best seasons yet, too bad Jose had to leave, and I did do a seach and found his father passed soon after.

I think Trump is leaving Gary on just for the antic's. I think Gary is just really fucked up and does not realize what he is doing.........

Next week should be interesting.

I still can't believe Trump chose Gary over Mark that one really shocked me. Gary must be cupping Trumps "boys" to have lasted this long. I think any second now Meatloaf is gonna go apeshit all over Gary. He's reaching that point.

Back