• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Cryo froze cables

This is not a new thing. I didn't look at the video but if I remember correctly it is supposed to realign the molecules or something to increase the skin effect...

Somewhere near the beginning of that video he mentions this cryo treatment is "in addition to" their demagnetizer step.
"Demagnetizing" copper? That's when I turned it off.

Many toolmakers cryo-treat their metals used in edge tools/blades. I've taken two Metallurgy courses in college, but this never made sense to me; I do know that molecular movement (Brownian movement) slows as temperatures drop, and in fact stops at 0˚ Kelvin. If molecular movement slows at those temps, what are you actually "doing" to the metal? I may have a Wikipedia homework assignment for this afternoon.

It's been awhile since I have seen red or watched anything so outlandishly funny. Yet people buy into this stuff.t

This has NOTHING on the unbeatable value of Soundhound Piss.
Funny you mention that. I have contracted with a lab to cyro-treat my patented Soundhound Piss and offer it as a premium version. I will be offering my many loyal customers here special pricing on this incredible piss, provided they send a 12-pack of IPA so that I can process it into Soundhound Piss.

Funny you mention that. I have contracted with a lab to cyro-treat my patented Soundhound Piss and offer it as a premium version. I will be offering my many loyal customers here special pricing on this incredible piss, provided they send a 12-pack of IPA so that I can process it into Soundhound Piss.
I already took my bottle of SoundHound piss that I had it cryo treated. I recommend everyone does it The Sound was night and day difference.
The highs were higher the lows or even lower the mids just cried out to you like angels. It was true audiophiletopia.

Back