• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Deals at Walmart right now

Doghart

I don't normally shop at mallwart, but these deals are too good to pass up... :scared-yipes:

bourne trilogy bluray : $36
Godfather & Godfather II Bluray : $11.96
Matrix Anniversary Edition Bluray : $15.46
UP : $17
LOTR Trilogy : $66
Harry Potter 1-6 : $82
Resident Evil 1-3 : $30
Loads of others $15.46 and less....

Top 50 here:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Blu-ray/_ ... vId=616859

Good time to snag up some movies that I don't already have on DVD. :dance:

D

:text-threadjacked:

Dude - it's about time you showed up! Welcome to the party!

Nice! Been thinking of picking up the Bourne set... ordered!

Doghart said:
My 16th post homie... Where you been?

D
Don't give me any crap! I'm the one that authorized your registration and I can un-authorize it too! :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: :text-lol:

I've seen you around I just haven't had a chance to say hi yet. So... :greetings-wavegreen:

Doghart said:
My 16th post homie... Where you been?

D
Yeah really WTF Zing?!?!? Mr big bad admin guy, aren't you supposed to be like the eye in the sky or something??? The one who knows all and sees all? :angry-tappingfoot:

I propose a temporary ban AGAIN!!!

Sorry about this poor lack of leadership D...

carry on.

:eusa-whistle:

Yeah, this place is a real zoo...

Is that red smiley guy flippin' me dual birds... :shock:

Zing, you're doing OK... I'll let it slide... :happy-smileygiantred:

D

Doghart (or anyone else) do your Walmarts have only ONE Bluray armour/antitheft removal device among all the cashiers, and you have to wait for them to find it and retrieve it? Took 15 minutes one time and twenty minutes the second time, really infuriating! :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack:

The only reason I'd even go in is my grand-uncle would always give me a $50 gift card to Walmart for Xmas. He passed on a couple weeks ago, ripe old age of 97 or 98 (no one knows for sure).

Botch said:
Doghart (or anyone else) do your Walmarts have only ONE Bluray armour/antitheft removal device among all the cashiers, and you have to wait for them to find it and retrieve it? Took 15 minutes one time and twenty minutes the second time, really infuriating! :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack:

The only reason I'd even go in is my grand-uncle would always give me a $50 gift card to Walmart for Xmas. He passed on a couple weeks ago, ripe old age of 97 or 98 (no one knows for sure).

I don't actually go in the store... :happy-smileygiantred:

I just do mall-wart.com.

D

I noticed our WalMart has a bigger selection than it's ever had. Quite a few for $15. I got my Bourne trilogy at WalMart in July. It was $49.97 at the time, and was cheaper than Amazon. So, $36 is a deal.
Also, the Redbox machine at the entrance finally has some blu rays in it. There's only about a half dozen.

In WalMart, if you pay the cashier by the dvds and cell phones, it's a lot quicker. If you go up front to the main cash registers, they have to go down to the cigarette area to get the plastic box removed.

emoxley said:
In WalMart, if you pay the cashier by the dvds and cell phones, it's a lot quicker. If you go up front to the main cash registers, they have to go down to the cigarette area to get the plastic box removed.
Thanks for the tip! :handgestures-thumbup:

I go to Wal-Mart to watch all the trailer trash hoochies that walk around. Sometimes, I wonder why they even took the bother to put on any clothing at all. :teasing-tease:

Back