• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Direct TV users... Look here...

Razz

If you are already a DirectTV user and do NOT subscribe to the NFL package,
call them up and ask what they do for "loyal" customers.

They will give you 3 months free of your choice, HBO, Stars, Showtime.... :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

We didn't have to ask.......a month or 2 ago we received a post card indicating 3 free months of the Showtime Channels. Free is better than nothing, however out of the 10 free channels, only a couple of good things to watch once in a while.

I still like our DirecTV better than Cable!

Razz said:
If you are already a DirectTV user and do NOT subscribe to the NFL package,
call them up and ask what they do for "loyal" customers.

They will give you 3 months free of your choice, HBO, Stars, Showtime.... :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

Yes, but they will automatically re-enroll you in the NFL package next year. You can not cancel it before it starts. So next year you will have to pay for at least part of the NFL Sunday Ticket pkg. They also do not make it easy for you to cancel. I went through it last year and it was a pain in the ass.

Yeah, they also sent me a post card last year. Saying that I will get Showtime for 3 months free every year starting Dec 15, for being a ten year loyal customer NSA. FYI this year they have given me several free weekends of Showtime, Starz, HBO, etc. Much more than any other year. they must be really hurting. Makes think why pay for it when they give it away free for me to DVR it?

Have never did the Netflix thing, I am rather inconsistent with my movie watching. Though I did join Family Video about a month ago, and like them. So I will be getting my Bluray rentals from them, they are a whole $1.00 and you get them for five
days.

Beating out Redbox in my opinion, does Redbox even carry the 3D version's? I don't really like the Redbox concept, I like taking my time and the idea of people looking over my shoulder. While I am taking a long time because I can't make up my mind, irritates me. Plus you have to bring them back the next day.

Atrapitis.gif

TitaniumTroy said:
Have never did the Netflix thing, I am rather inconsistent with my movie watching. Though I did join Family Video about a month ago, and like them. So I will be getting my Bluray rentals from them, they are a whole $1.00 and you get them for five day.

I have been singing the praises of Family Video for a while. Good selection, great prices.

Back