• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Doomsday preppers

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
so, anyone catch a glimpse of this?

at one point, it seemed interesting, and that the show had 'experts' to inform these families who are prepping for the end of the world, of their accomplishments and suggestions towards improving them.

any takers?

i must admit, i stumbled on this one, but found it pretty entertaining for what its worth.

yes, this is the closest we can consider, towards a zombie attack.

I'm willing to bet, you'll start seeing more and more headlines, articles, docus, movies, etc, as 12-21-2012 approaches. I read an article earlier today about a house sized asteroid that's supposed to do a very close fly by next week.

Next year will be the year of panic. I wouldn't be surprised if it was as bad as Orsen Well's 1931 radio broadcast of the War of the Worlds. The build up reminds me of Y2K.

Yesfan70 said:
I'm willing to bet, you'll start seeing more and more headlines, articles, docus, movies, etc, as 12-21-2012 approaches. I read an article earlier today about a house sized asteroid that's supposed to do a very close fly by next week.

Next year will be the year of panic. I wouldn't be surprised if it was as bad as Orsen Well's 1931 radio broadcast of the War of the Worlds. The build up reminds me of Y2K.

It's the end what can you do? Surviving "doomsday" would be worse than perishing with the majority.

For me I'll just make sure I have a full mason jar of quality stuff and a bottle of Crown Royal to meet my end like a man.

oops. I read the title of this thread as "Doomsday Peppers... :doh:

P1030329.JPG

:oops:

mzpro5 said:
....For me I'll just make sure I have a full mason jar of quality stuff and a bottle of Crown Royal to meet my end like a man.

EXACTLY! Your post pretty much sums up my thoughts. While others are panicking, I think I'll plan a "Doomsday Party" for that weekend.

Botch,

:doh:

I'll be on my rood, with a big gulp sized margarita in one hand (yes Bryan the frozen slurpee kind) and a big ass Bob Marley joint in the other hand, some shorts, T-shirt and shades blasting REM's "It's the end of the World as we know it and I feel fine" on my boom box watching the world self implode.......and if it doesn't end I'll have one hell of a hangover during the zombie apocalypse.

Naw cause the last thing I wanna hear is some crying nagging women "oh the end of world waaah". Just my music a doobie and Icey margarita.

MatthewB said:
Naw cause the last thing I wanna hear is some crying nagging women "oh the end of world waaah". Just my music a doobie and Icey margarita.

depending on how much you'd pay for, it would be 'wold', not world. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

i just thought that its a shame a company as good as natgeo can shell out money for something like this, and not focus on what discovery was back then, more quality documentaries.

on zombies. :handgestures-thumbup:

So, since this looks to be a domsday thread, what would be the top ten doomsday tunes to have for an end of the world party. I'm sure REM's classic track is a given. What else?

List your songs.

"Beds are Burnin", Midnight Oil

followed by this, of course:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE0pwJ5PMDg[/youtube]
:music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout:

"Pop goes the World" - Men without Hats

Highway to Hell - AC/DC

Thriller - Michael Jackson ( for the zombie uprising )

Eve of Destruction - Barry McGuire

The End - The Doors

As far from God as Heaven is Wide- Garbage

Industrial Disease - Dire Straits

99 Luft Balloons - Nena

The winner takes it all - ABBA

Just to name a few more I could think of, but nothing beats Minnie Riperton. Damn good choice.

Oooooo, I almost forgot "Seasons in the Sun - Terry Jacks, now there's a song about dying.

Back