• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Dr. Sleep Trailer

Heard about it .... I have reservations. Hopefully it’ll be good.

Looking forward to It Chapter 2 as well.

I really liked the book... i so hope they do it right. There are going to be some things that I think are going to be hard to translate from the book to the screen.

Release date is November 8, 2019. The original is horror hall of fame material so there is a lot to live up too. Hoping it's not just a gratuitous coat tails sequel.

saw the trailer monkey, when you original is hall of fame material, are you referring to the shining or was there a movie made called doctor sleep?

this is amazing.

so its not a remake of the shining right? im excited now, super dope to see this.

the remake (i cant remember when they made it) wasnt up to par in my opinion.

so its not a remake of the shining right? im excited now, super dope to see this.

the remake (i cant remember when they made it) wasnt up to par in my opinion.

It's a sequel with the little boy all grown up. The remake was not great I agree.

It's a sequel with the little boy all grown up. The remake was not great I agree.

this is awesome! pardon my ignorance on this one, thank you for the explanation monkey!

with this movie coming up, i tried to buy the shining on 4k, but its not released yet...

happy fourth!

didnt see any other search results, what say you regarding the movie folks?

i loved it, and might consider buying the 4k version. i want to delve into the directors cut when i can. its 3 hours. heck even the irishman didnt get me to sit that long.

Back