• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Dreamboat Annie

heeman

PRETTY HAPPY.........
Famous
So, I was listening to the system last night and decided to play two songs from Hearts, Dreamboat Annie.

Track 6 - White Lightning & Wine

Track 8 - Sing Child

These are 2 of my favorite Heart songs......................

I never, ever knew how well engineered this album was until last night. I listened in the mid 90 dB range and it was cranking. The last time I listened to this was probably back on my Studio 60's in an untreated room.

If you like Heart and have a great system, I strongly suggest giving this album a good listening.

I then listened to the entire album and just smiled................

I don't actually have any of their albums... ordered!

I don't actually have any of their albums... ordered!
Seriously dude!

You lived a VERY sheltered life before meeting us PaulyT!

Great album indeed Heeman.

"Crazy On You" is my favourite track, followed by "Magic Man." But they're all good.

Jeff

Another vote for Passionworks. Pristine SQ, little to no compression and a near perfect blend of electronic and acoustic instruments. But I worry the music may be to Pop-ish for you.

You guys are all politically correct pussies!!! We love heart in part because their music was pretty good. We love Heart because they make us want to have sex. They sisters are hot, and Annie's voice makes us want her more than her looks. That's all.

You guys are all politically correct pussies!!! We love heart in part because their music was pretty good. We love Heart because they make us want to have sex. They sisters are hot, and Annie's voice makes us want her more than her looks. That's all.
Wouldn't you rather have Bush than Heart?

Back