• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Dynaudio Audience 62 - thoughts?

lakedmb

I was curious if anyone has much experience with the Dynaudio Audience 62’s? I know that there are a lot of people who have been impressed by Dynaudio, so hopefully someone here has given these a listen. I am looking to possibly put a set in my office. I don’t love the fact that they are floorstanding speakers, but that is certainly not a deal breaker. The price that I am seeing seems to be pretty good.

I am hoping to find out as much as possible, good and bad, about these speakers.

Just be blunt about them.

I don't see how you could go wrong at that price...even if you dislike them it shouldn't be hard to get your money back or most of it. Audience was being phased out just as B and I got hooked up with the brand so I don't recall the pricing but guess they must have been 1400 or more.

Well, I checked them out, with hopes of buying, but for the size they didn't "wow" me. Don't get me wrong, they sounded very nice, it's just that I felt a good set of bookshelf speakers could have competed with them. I have a set of Mackie HR824 sitting around that I may use, just have to figure out the power issue since no outlets are close.

Oh well.

Wait a minute....... :angry-tappingfoot:

You can get a pair of these in Mint Condition for $400.....

dynaudio_62.jpg

Retail:$2500/pair

.....and you're not buying them? ....... :angry-tappingfoot:

It really sounds like a GREAT deal to me.
yes.gif

Unless you didn't like the sound, that I can understand. But for $400 I would pick them up and give them a try in your office. Just my opinion.

Keep us posted,

Dennie

Back