• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Ennio Morricone

zod

The guy that did all the music for the spaghetti westerns and much more. one of my yoga teachers turned me on to this:
61SDXVB3DHL._SS500_.jpg

It's done by the London Studio Orchestra. From what I've heard so far, it's very well recorded. Alas, it appears that it was released in 1998, but not in this country. The only thing that I can find in the US is an MP3.

You're my last hope before, I have to hit her up to lend it to me. Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi!

zod said:
The guy that did all the music for the spaghetti westerns and much more. one of my yoga teachers turned me on to this:
61SDXVB3DHL._SS500_.jpg

It's done by the London Studio Orchestra. From what I've heard so far, it's very well recorded. Alas, it appears that it was released in 1998, but not in this country. The only thing that I can find in the US is an MP3.

You're my last hope before, I have to hit her up to lend it to me. Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi!

I was at my local Salvation Army a little over a week ago, and I swear this was in the bin for sale. The cover doesn't look familiar, but I know it was Ennio, and I'm pretty sure that it had 35 movie hits on the cover. I'm real busy at work, I'm here now, but I will try to get back there this week to check it out. If they have it, consider it yours.

Here you go........

Amazon.com $24.99 + $2.98 shipping link

I've bought many discs from Zoverstocks. He (or she) is a great seller, but here's the catch.

You can get the same disc from the same seller for a lot less by buying from Amazon UK's site (Zoverstock's based in England). Link

Should be about $5.77 shipped from the same seller. If you already have an account with Amazon, just click on the UK link at the bottom right hand corner of the home page and you're good to go.

Many CDs that I can't find "cheap enough" (or at all) on the US sight, I'll look for on the other foreign Amazon sites to see if I can get a cheaper price and/or if it's available.

Dag nabbit! Work has gone more smoothly, and I would actually have a chance to go there today, but they are closed on Sunday's. Zod, if you can a little patience, I'll try to get there some time this week and check it out. The more I think about it, I'm sure that was the cd there. It will be yours for nothing if it is.

Huey said:
Dag nabbit! Work has gone more smoothly, and I would actually have a chance to go there today, but they are closed on Sunday's. Zod, if you can a little patience, I'll try to get there some time this week and check it out. The more I think about it, I'm sure that was the cd there. It will be yours for nothing if it is.
I don't mind waiting one bit. That would be too cool f they had it.

Yesfan - I was trying to avoid going overseas, but it's good to know that that seller is reliable.

**** Update

Yesfan70 said:
Here you go........

I've bought many discs from Zoverstocks. He (or she) is a great seller, but here's the catch.

You can get the same disc from the same seller for a lot less by buying from Amazon UK's site (Zoverstock's based in England). Link

Should be about $5.77 shipped from the same seller. If you already have an account with Amazon, just click on the UK link at the bottom right hand corner of the home page and you're good to go.

Many CDs that I can't find "cheap enough" (or at all) on the US sight, I'll look for on the other foreign Amazon sites to see if I can get a cheaper price and/or if it's available.
First off, Kudos to all the forumites. This is the go to place.

After a brief period of cogitatation, I went this route. I've made Huey an offer he can't refuse. I can always find a good home for something like this.

zod said:
**** Update

Yesfan70 said:
Here you go........

First off, Kudos to all the forumites. This is the go to place.

After a brief period of cogitatation, I went this route. I've made Huey an offer he can't refuse. I can always find a good home for something like this.

So you got yours from Amazon UK or from Huey? If for some unknown reason Huey can't hook you up, you're still only looking at under $6 for that disc. For some reason, it's much cheaper to buy from the UK sight than to buy from a UK dealer on the US sight.

I've bought many discs from that dealer from both Amazon sights, so don't let ordering overseas be a concern. For it being in the UK, shipping was very fast, maybe in under a week if not 3-4 days if I remember correctly.

He went with the UK disk, but still offered to take the other one off of my hands if I got it.

Work is finally starting to slow down, going to try and get there tonight and see if they have the disk. I will post my results.

No Dice! Knew I should have picked it up the last time.

I did find a nice various artists unplugged cd with the likes of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton and others.

Thanks anyway.

I got a chance to sample this last night with good speakers. It's obviously not the sound track for a lot of reasons. The depth and detail in this recording is very nice. Through cheap PC speakers it sounds a lot more like the sound track though.

Back