• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Farming Simulator 17

PaulyT

Behind the Curtain
Staff member
Administrator
Superstar
farming-sim-17-ps4-mods.jpg

In case anyone's considering this game, let me just say don't do it, it's addictive! :laughing:

I got it kind of on a whim, looking for something low stress as a break from the usual shoot-everything-that-moves games. I like 3D graphics, and a world with sunshine that's not always dark and depressing, so the game appealed to me from previews. Wasn't sure how interesting it'd be, but I went ahead and got it (for PC).

I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought. There's something satisfying to my OCD tendencies about creating neat, straight harvest rows in your field. :D There's actually a lot to do in this game - crops, animals, being a hired hand for other people's fields, exploring the town, and looking through the hundreds of different tractors, trailers, combines, trucks, etc. It's pretty complex.

Definitely more than FarmVille in 3D!

I recommend it.

man, simulators like this and/or civilization are my Achilles heel. super OCD on getting certain things done, and at a certain aspect.

are there zombies? are there zombie farmers? are there zombie farms? :D

kidding aside, its also on the PS4, but man...... like good bacon or other things in life... once you farm, you've been warned. :D

Ok, this is fun. Kinda pointless, but fun. ;)

Actual screenshots direct from my computer:

Snazzy new tractor (yeah it's an awesome tractor)
20161102205414_1-XL.jpg

Cool lighting esp from the house in the bg
20161102200454_1-XL.jpg

Snazzy new sheep
20161102214740_1-XL.jpg

Nice sunset
20161102185421_1-XL.jpg

Cool lighting esp from the house in the bg
20161102200454_1-XL.jpg

Compare that to a photo of a real one, clearly they've done their homework. Pretty cool, IMHO. I love computer graphics and good 3d models.

img_3025-4098.jpg

(Sorry, I'm kinda bored and have had a couple of whiskeys while playing... :p )

^^^Helluva Selfie-Stick on that thing.

It is not that uncommon an occurrence for a forgetful combine operator to leave the auger running while harvesting, thereby dumping the grain/corn/beans out on the ground. My wife grew up on a farm, and oh the stories she tells sometimes...

Back