• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Finally new Tv

Deerhunter

The wife finally approved. My wife asked me to wait till Christmas since I will be home for 2 weeks and I will have more time to enjoy it.

Also got a new living room set. Leather power everything lumbar headrest tilt. That was the unplanned purchase.

My godson brought in bed bugs a few months ago. Our old leather power reclining couch got tossed. My wife freaked out. It was infested. What a nightmare that was.
Time to behave and put money back again.
Screenshot_20201210-165709_Best Buy.jpg

Attachments

• 20201017_082550.jpg
    20201017_082550.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 3
tenor.gif

Bedbugs had started infecting hotels throughout the nation the last year or so of my career, and reading the stories of the problems, had me pretty uncomfortable for awhile; glad you were able to stop it.

Thanks. I am looking forward to my time off. I have a few movies that my kids have been waiting to watch with me.

We had the house heat treated. The company was very professional, and did a good job. They also come out for the year to spray any new furniture that we buy. No extra charge. We have taken advantage of that.

man this was the only tv i was considering aside from the sony i recently got.

definitely some great options on it, and you definitely suck!

like someone said, lifes too short, might as well enjoy spending on a good tv, since we are indoor so much nowadays, you might as well.

cant say the same with the wife tho... definitely gone widescreen.

man this was the only tv i was considering aside from the sony i recently got.

definitely some great options on it, and you definitely suck!

like someone said, lifes too short, might as well enjoy spending on a good tv, since we are indoor so much nowadays, you might as well.

cant say the same with the wife tho... definitely gone widescreen.

I did a lot of research on it. I wanted a oled but my living room is bright so it was the best option with my room. Last years model was has better scores. But I won't notice it unless its side by side.

I just wanted it to be at least as good as my 42" Panasonic plasma. Its now going up in our room. Its still a great Tv I just wanted bigger.

hahaha! similar to the one i showed in my picture....oh wait, thats on my phone.

anyways, i was showing paw patrol too...

one thing i kinda 'see' more often, is the awful viewing angle.

but then again, im asking a lot when its almost 90 degree angle from tv to the dinner table.

congrats dude!

mayor humdinger!

One of the good things about being anti-social empty nesters is that I don't care about viewing angle limitations ... which is one of the key differentiators between the less expensive sets.

Back