• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Finally watching '24'

Flint

Prodigal Son
Superstar
I don't like watching really popular shows when they are new because everyone talking about them tend to cloud my enjoyment. So, I put off most of them for years before getting around to them.

In that vein, I just started watching 24, finally. This is a great show - even better without the nonsense of current affairs of the time.

Flint said:
I don't like watching really popular shows when they are new because everyone talking about them tend to cloud my enjoyment. So, I put off most of them for years before getting around to them.

In that vein, I just started watching 24, finally. This is a great show - even better without the nonsense of current affairs of the time.

Good show , except Kiefer sounds like he has COPD. It started to REALLY drive me crazy.

I LOVED the first season. I was eagerly looking forward to season two and after a couple episodes in, the formula just didn't work for me anymore.

Batman said:
I LOVED the first season. I was eagerly looking forward to season two and after a couple episodes in, the formula just didn't work for me anymore.

I had exactly the same experience.

Don't let everyone talking about it now cloud your enjoyment! lol Watched every season and enjoyed them all. Definite lulls and some things necessitated suspension of disbelief, but overall loved the show.

I could see how someone could enjoy binge watching this show. The format is tailor made for a viewing marathon provided you like the show itself.

I got tired of that frog faced goth chick computer nerd. Now since that show every CSI type show has to have some weird black fingernail and eyeshadow goth chick. I cant stand to watch them.

Srvy said:
I got tired of that frog faced goth chick computer nerd. Now since that show every CSI type show has to have some weird black fingernail and eyeshadow goth chick. I cant stand to watch them.
Are you referring to Potato Face AKA Chloe O'Brian? I liked her!!! :D

mcad64 said:
Srvy said:

Yes and potato face is perfect :handgestures-thumbup:

Srvy said:
mcad64 said:
Srvy said:

Yes and potato face is perfect :handgestures-thumbup:

Amusingly, she is a comedian.

Loved seasons 1-4 after that it started to wane on me. This very last season (aired last year) was just boring to me but still loved 1-4 seasons.

Back