• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Footloose

I loved that movie! Can't count how many times I watched that in high school.

I was always amazed how a town without music or dancing or school functions finally has one and they all friggin know how to dance professionally.

Doghart said:
Didn't they just remake this movie?

I've never seen it... is it really that bad?

D

No, it's not really bad. It's a story that supposedly took place in Lehi, UT, which is about 7 miles from me, and the majority of film was shot there. Kevin Bacon is the "maverick" of the film and persuades the powers that be to get his way. It's good for a rental view, and could be classified as a "feel good movie".

Rope

That's a great cause, and may get the attention of the powers that be. Hell, they'll probably arrest everyone for indecent exposure. :scared-eek:

Rope

Rope said:
That's a great cause, and may get the attention of the powers that be.
Rope
Heh, no. :snooty:
Its a nice wish, though...

Botch said:

I was going to check it out, but I got distracted by the slideshow of the Anime Banzai Convention. Who knew there were so many nerdy girls that wanted to dress up like hot anime chicks?

Doghart said:
Didn't they just remake this movie?

Coming to a theater near you next month. They had originally cast Zac Efron (so dreamy!) in the lead role, but he backed out. So I figure this remake is going to be all Disney'd up. Maybe the 13 year old girls will like it, though. Me? I'm not even a fan of the original. But I don't hate it. Like Rope says, it's almost feel good. It has it's moments.

Back