• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Game of Thrones!

Huey

Famous
I did a search, but didn't find a separate thread on Game of Thrones, so mods if I missed it, please merge.

I had never seen but bits and pieces of the show, but had always wanted to see it, so I asked for the 6 season box set for Christmas. Wife and I have been binge watching, and just finished up last week. WOW, what a great show, although at times it plays a little like a soap opera. I have noticed at least three characters who were also in the HBO series Rome. We will probably rewatch them, this time with interactive stuff activated, and can't wait for this summer when season 7 comes out.

Reading something yesterday, I read something about Jon Snow's mother. I don't want to give it away here, because I don't think they revealed that yet, but I'm guessing if you read the books, you know who his mom is. There is a scene in the show where Bran is visiting the past with the tree guy, that does play into this. So is it common knowledge who his mom is? It's could turn out to be very interesting when it is revealed.

The series is not ahead of the books. Jon Snow's parentage was never disclosed in the books.

There is a GoT thread from 2012....but I can't find the thread merge tool/option. (Maybe it's my theme)

I'm not sure where the Wiki page got it's info from then. I didn't find out about who it was reading his page, but somebody else's page. It's out there if you want to look, or don't, and I'm not going to spoil it for anybody.

There is a GoT thread from 2012....but I can't find the thread merge tool/option. (Maybe it's my theme)
Don't know why it didn't show up when I searched the first time, but I did just find it as well.

Back