• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Glad I held on to my DVDs... Who’d have guessed?!?!

Towen7

Staff member
If anyone is looking for something to do with the DVD copy of a movie that’s usually included when you buy a BD, let me know.
Short story long ... My wife has expressed a desire to be able to watch movies in the travel trailer on occasions when we’re stuck inside due to inclement weather. The AV system uses an automobile style head unit which plays DVDs. I don’t have a desire to buy and/or connect a BD player so ...

Oddly enough I need to:
A) Dust off and organize the old collection
B) Maybe look into buying one of those old school DVD/CD binders.
C) Keep an eye our for bargains on DVDs

you can also ask a few of these old farts if they have any in their collection for you.

im sure i can give you my collateral dvd. :D

The Tom Cruise and Jamie Fox movie? Pretty sure I’ve got that one.

hahaha!

i was offering it as tongue in cheek because it seemed that a lot of people didnt care for that movie here.

how about constantine? :D

Dude, that is one of the only Tom Cruise movies that I even kind of liked.

exactly. the only tom cruise movie that he wasnt tom cruise. and it was amazing.

even movies afterwards, oblivion, edge of tomorrow (which is one of my personal favorites too due to technical merits), still had tom cruise showing me the money.

exactly. the only tom cruise movie that he wasnt tom cruise. and it was amazing.

even movies afterwards, oblivion, edge of tomorrow (which is one of my personal favorites too due to technical merits), still had tom cruise showing me the money.
Somebody in the household, not me, started watching The Firm, so it showed up in my keep watching section of Prime. Tom isn't horrible in this, but I'll watch more for Gene Hackman than anything.

Somebody in the household, not me, started watching The Firm, so it showed up in my keep watching section of Prime. Tom isn't horrible in this, but I'll watch more for Gene Hackman than anything.

ah, gene hackman. the conversation is a great movie you might want to watch. its in a way, the prequel to enemy of the state.

try not to watch the trailer, but also read on the comments on the thread AFTER watching the movie.

i read through it a while back, and thought it was great.

I went a little crazy for a while and started thinking about how to burn all my old DVDs and BDs to a portable format. But I came to my senses and decide that we’ll be fine with the few old TV series I have on DVD and trying to remember to download something from an
my MoviesAnywhere/Vudu/UltraViolet/Netflix accounts.

I really don’t want our camping trips to become TV watching excursions.

Back