• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Godzilla

Newest trailer shows a bunch more footage of other monsters. Wish they would focus on established critters/foes from decades of lore. Don't see the need to keep introducing new ones (Shimo, MUTO's, Skar King, etc.) at least not until they have properly payed homage to some of the greats (Megalon, Gigan, Destroyah, Hedorah, etc.).

Unrelated but related... going to check out this movie this weekend starring Sakura Ando who was great in her role as the neighbor in Godzilla Minus One. She just won the Japanese equivalent of Best Actress Oscar for her role in Monster.

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 12.26.55 PM.png

Looking more and more like an all out action romp. I am fine with that. Got IMAX tickets for tomorrow night.

Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 8.14.57 AM.png

Movie was meh IMO. Don’t get me wrong it had plenty of epic IMAX monster action and eye candy cinematography. Glad I went. But it’s just hard change gears after the brilliance of Minus One straight to the fluff WWE action style of this one. It was fun just a little silly by comparison.

Last edited:
Saw G x K tonight with wife and stepson. I wasn’t expecting much at all and was actually enjoying it more than expected……UNTIL…..right after Kong gets his ”upgrade”….for me it went right to shit at that point and I was counting down to leave. My stepson, who’s 7, loved it and my wife enjoyed it, so it was still worth the view.

Back