• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Got a PS4, Woo Hoo

Hooked my son's up yesterday morning with him hovering over my shoulder. Had everything hooked up correctly or so I thought. NO PICTURE. Rechecked connections...NO PICTURE...WTF I thought. Power off and power on...NO PICTURE!! Switch the supplied HDMI cable with one from the downstairs system. Voila..PICTURE. I suppose if I were someone who didn't have extra cables I would be mighty pissed and have a child who would have been mighty disappointed on Christmas morning!!
Mike

if anyone wants to take a gander at it, see how the gameplay er... plays, try to view it on the playstation viewer, where you can 'see' someone actually playing the game. this gives you that idea of how it would be if you did indeed purchase it.

i have the witcher 3 available if you want to borrow it. i can essentially send it to you in another case and in an envelope anywhere in the US. for my canadian friends, im not sure how it works if ever. region coding, shipping etc.

jomari said:
if anyone wants to take a gander at it, see how the gameplay er... plays, try to view it on the playstation viewer, where you can 'see' someone actually playing the game. this gives you that idea of how it would be if you did indeed purchase it.

i have the witcher 3 available if you want to borrow it. i can essentially send it to you in another case and in an envelope anywhere in the US. for my canadian friends, im not sure how it works if ever. region coding, shipping etc.

I might take you up on the Witcher3 offer...but not yet. Still have a LONG way to go on The Phantom Pain...and time is not something I have a lot of to use on video games.
Maybe after the holidays I can use up some nights and not sleep as much as I should to get through some more of it.

The DirtMerchant said:
jomari said:

I might take you up on the Witcher3 offer...but not yet. Still have a LONG way to go on The Phantom Pain...and time is not something I have a lot of to use on video games.
Maybe after the holidays I can use up some nights and not sleep as much as I should to get through some more of it.

you wont finish ANYTHING in phantom pain. that game is too long with the oil rig building. :happy-smileygiantred: campaign tho, is very interesting, I try not to watch too many videos since I haven't played it.

Back