• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Harmony 665

heeman

PRETTY HAPPY.........
Famous
So the remote for my Outlaw 975 started acting up...........

Outlaw tells me to Reset the remote...........

I follow their instructions...........

Doesn't work!!!!!!

Take the batteries out...........

Try again.............

Doesn't work........

Contact Outlaw..............They say: I am sorry the reset didn't work, you will need to buy a Logitech Harmony Remote.

So I ordered a certified refurb on Amazon, it will be here tomorrow.

I am dreading this..........

Any tips from anyone here???

Great remote for the price, although if you have more than 5 pieces you are trying to control, this remote isn't the remote for you. I had a harmony one before this, it still works, but it's been sent to the bedroom for lighter duty as the battery was going bad. The only complaint I have, is compared to the one, it isn't as responsive to button pushes. I find myself usually having to hit a button twice in order for it to work. I probably could tweak the software to get it to work better, but I also think it's because the one would wake up more easily than the 665.

Contact Outlaw..............They say: I am sorry the reset didn't work, you will need to buy a Logitech Harmony Remote.

Whoa
I know they introduced the 976 but Isn’t the 975 is still selling on their site?

I guess that’s one of the drawbacks when dealing with one of the smaller CE brands.

The 665 is up and running the HT...........

Thought it as great so ordered a 650 for the Den. Up and running in no time......

Should have done this years ago!!

Back