• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Hatfields and McCoys

mzpro5

Famous
3 night mini-series starts tonight on the History channel. Don't know how historically accurate it will be but they got Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton to headline.

I'll record it.

I saw an interview with Kevin and he talked about "getting the real story out" about these two famous feuding families. I think this will be good, but like Max, I'll have to wait until it hits the "net" also, since I don't have cable/Sat. anymore.

From what I saw, I think you'll really enjoy this one. :handgestures-thumbup:

Dennie

We are going to try and catch the first episode at the firehouse tonight. Everybody wants to watch it and all we need is a little luck and no calls. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

In case you missed it and wanted to watch it the History channel is reshowing the entire series starting at 6:00 PM EST and then again starting at midnight.

Finished part 3 on the DVR last night.

I liked it a lot but would have preferred, of course, to see it without commercial interruptions.

mzpro5 said:
In case you missed it and wanted to watch it the History channel is reshowing the entire series starting at 6:00 PM EST and then again starting at midnight.

Got it. Hoping me and the wife can get to watch it sometime this week.

Dennie said:
I saw an interview with Kevin and he talked about "getting the real story out" about these two famous feuding families. I think this will be good, but like Max, I'll have to wait until it hits the "net" also, since I don't have cable/Sat. anymore.

From what I saw, I think you'll really enjoy this one. :handgestures-thumbup:

Dennie
I'm like Max & Denny...can't view it......I only have OTA...........want to watch it though.

I DVR'd the entire mini-series before even attempting to watch, I'll get around to it soon. Glad to hear its worth watching, which I kinda figured, given the cast involved.

We have it recorded and not sure when we will watch it, looking forward to it though.

Doghart said:
I enjoyed it. Thought it could have been a little shorter though.

D

Agree.

They could have dropped the last 2/3 of part two and the first 2/3 of part three.

Still... worth watching IMHO.

i got the chance to finish both 1 and 2, but was too late to get to episode 3.

id REALLY like to finish this, too bad its not available anymore on uverse on demand. *sigh*

anyone know if this is on hulu plus? or amazon vod?

id pay to just finish the damn series.

made me want to learn more about them.

i feel bad, but i also feel that one family deserves what was coming, but i can say the same to the other.

great series, if only i can finish it.

its out on blu-ray already.

i JUST need to see the last episode, but apparently its 10 bucks on psn, amazon vod as well... might as well buy it for 20 bucks thru best buy using the upgrade promo.

*sigh*

jomari said:
its out on blu-ray already.

i JUST need to see the last episode, but apparently its 10 bucks on psn, amazon vod as well... might as well buy it for 20 bucks thru best buy using the upgrade promo.

*sigh*
I still have the whole thing on DVR but haven't found the time to watch, maybe this weekend.

Is it on Netflex for streaming or even on disc's ?
Is it this :
70236682.jpg

2 disc Blue Ray
or this one:
70235987.jpg

Back