• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Home Office Setup

lakedmb

Not much, but makes me very happy while working. Since this picture, I've cleaned up the messy wires.

Pioneer SX-770
Klipsch Heresy II
SVS 25-31 PCi

21292091550_39925080de_c.jpg

Nice little vintage system there. And cool art!

Sweet. What source do you/will you have connected to the receiver?

I see the vinyl but no turn table.

I like the Einstein art. The color of the wall pulls out outstanding colors in the picture. :handgestures-thumbup:

I also love the blue walls. In our last home, I painted my son's room sapphire blue & love it.....now you got me thinking.
Love your system....I need to hear those speakers.

^ Nice, T7! Zing shared with me the video that you sent him last week of your office.

That sure is an awesome shot of the Hulk! I bet the photographer that took it is as cool as the picture! ;)

Thanks for the kind words. Since setting this up, I've fallen in love with this system all over again. I'm bringing up some acoustic panels that I have in the basement this evening.

Towen7 said:
Sweet. What source do you/will you have connected to the receiver?

I see the vinyl but no turn table.

At this moment I'm just using a Fiio e10k DAC/amp and run from the line out to the receiver. The e10k is on my computer desk where I have some headphones available.

I'm hoping that once I purchase a turntable to build a flexi-rack to accommodate everything. Those albums you see are some that have been released on Record Store Day that I've picked up in anticipation of purchasing a turntable.

Back