• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Home Theater, by IKEA

I have to disagree just a bit, I think it is a great idea especially with the versatility in designs.

Good for apartment dwellers, the technologically disinclined and those that have to please the wives.

I think it will fill a fairly decent sized niche.

Hope they're available retrofitted with Bose Speakers and Monster Cables.

If the BD/DVD player takes a shit, ya gotta send the whole thing back to get BD/DVD repaired?

Rope

Look what they showed. Don't we know this guy?

Attachments

• Home Cinema.jpg
    Home Cinema.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 1,052
^^^

On another note, I get sick of these types of companies portraying us as those types of system owners.

Even the best home theater systems are going to have wires. That's just part of it if you want decent to great sound.

Yesfan70 said:
^^^

On another note, I get sick of these types of companies portraying us as those types of system owners.

Even the best home theater systems are going to have wires. That's just part of it if you want decent to great sound.
Yep.

And love your signature pic. A first class lady. They don't come better than Pat Summit.

mzpro5 said:
Yesfan70 said:
^^^

Yep.

And love your signature pic. A first class lady. They don't come better than Pat Summit.

I need to add "100% graduation rate" to that pic too. Every player under her that met eligibility graduated. She'll be missed.

Yesfan70 said:
I need to add "100% graduation rate" to that pic too. Every player under her that met eligibility graduated.
There was a variation of this statement on the news last night, something like "every player that was in school four years graduated", which didn't mean that much to me. Just curious...
:think:

Botch said:
Yesfan70 said:
I need to add "100% graduation rate" to that pic too. Every player under her that met eligibility graduated.
There was a variation of this statement on the news last night, something like "every player that was in school four years graduated", which didn't mean that much to me. Just curious...
:think:

Mike Wilboun (of PTI) was the one who made that comment. The way he stated was that every player that was eligible to play, went on to graduate. He could of course be misinformed, but he has expressed his hatred of the SEC more than once, so for him to make that claim and her importance to basketball as a whole caught my attention.

Even if it was a player that was there for their full four years, that's still impressive when you account for Pat's time at UT (38 years).

DIYer said:
Yesfan70 said:
Even the best home theater systems are going to have wires.
I meant that reminded me of this guy.

I knew who you meant (and agree with you). I feel the average joe that sees that Ikea video thinks all of our setups are like Shithead's 20+ speaker system in that pic.

Back