• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

How Do You Organize?

I alphabetize my movies by title, but have the BDs and DVDs seperate now. Also, box sets and concerts are out on the shelves above the gear rack.

I use DVD Profiler to track what I have so I can see what I do(n't) have when I'm at the store. It used to be free but now it's $30 and I feel worth it.

John

BD and DVD's are separate and alphabetical by title except if there is "The".

DVD Concerts are Separate and are alphabetical by artist (last name if person).

BD Concerts are Separate and are alphabetical by artist (last name if person).

BD and DVD Box sets are separate and by title.

CD's by Band/Artist alphabetical.

Christmas CD's separate and alphabetical.

Other CD's - i.e. Best of the 60's and CD's like this are separate from the rest.

Soundtrack CD's are mixed in with the CD's and alphabetical by Soundtrack Name.

Ripped music are all by Artist/Band. Band like The Who and The Band are filed missing the "The" The Who would be W and The Band would be B.

Flint said:
I have three very large and distinct stacks of discs.

1 - Movies I have not yet watched
2 - Movies I have watched and want to watch again
3 - Movies I have watched have will probably never watch again but I may want to keep because someone in my family might want to watch them and I am just too damn lazy to get rid of them because I am too busy with more important things like watching movies from the first pile or making love to my wife.

LOL! Now THAT'S what you call priorities! :handgestures-thumbup:

I just try to keep tract of my list with Netflex...........no way can I keep tract...but they do help though........we don't buy movies...unless its a keeper...........just stream or "rent" the disc" for awhile...............let Netflex store all of them....... :music-rockout:

Back