• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

I am such a nerd

Towen7

Staff member
Once again I've proven what a complete dork I am by getting one of these. Yes, it's a full sized Storm Trooper helmet replica, painted to look like one of the Sand Troopers from episode IV. I have no idea where to put it. Maybe in the HT if it ever gets done.

My wife and kids still love me though.

Batman

Staff member
Famous
If you're a nerd for collecting a stormtrooper helmet, what does that make me?

Zing

Retired Admin
Famous
I think you're both nuttier than a fruitcake but I love yous anyway. :text-lol:

Rope

Famous
Hmmmm. would I like a new storm trooper helmet, or a Schiit headphone amp? Decisions, decisions, decisions. Ah what the hell, gotta go with the storm trooper helmet. :happy-smileygiantred:

Rope

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!
Superstar
Batman said:
If you're a nerd for collecting a stormtrooper helmet, what does that make me?
Oooooh, I know I know!!! Pick me, Pick me!!! :teasing-tease:

Towen7

Staff member
Rope said:
Hmmmm. would I like a new storm trooper helmet, or a Schiit headphone amp? Decisions, decisions, decisions. Ah what the hell, gotta go with the storm trooper helmet. :happy-smileygiantred:

Rope

In fairness... The cost of the helmet would be a down payment for a Valhalla.

And I'm ashamed to admit it but I do have a couple of JBL's speakers on my patio.

-B-

Towen7 said:
Rope said:

Rope

And I'm ashamed to admit it but I do have a couple of JBL's speakers on my patio.
So long as it's just a couple and they are only hooked to one pre 90's parametric EQ.

Rope

Famous
Towen7 said:
Rope said:

Rope

Please, don't get me started with the math thingie. :naughty:

Rope

DIYer

Famous
Towen7 said:
No shame in that. That is until you get a JBL subwoofer. Then it's time to do some investigation. :laughing:

Towen7

Staff member
This is weird... I got another shipment from the same company today. It's a Shadow Trooper helmet (just a Storm Trooper painted black). The company that makes this black helmet is the same company I bought my white one from, eFX. The weird thing is that I didn't order this Shadow Trooper helmet and until today had no idea they even existed. The packing slip is identical to the one that came with the white helmet I bought last week, same invoice number, same order date and time....

The crazy thing is that this black helmet isn't on eFX's website. The box has a cozmictoyz.com logo but I have never been to that website. Sure enough the black helmet is on cozmictoyz.com. Their site says it an comictoyz exclusive, a limited edition, costs $300 and is out of stock. :text-link: I guess maybe eFX accidentally shipped the black helmet to me by mistake.

Rope

Famous
Black is much more sinister, besides, it worth more, and free. Send the Sand Tropper Helmet back, and you're up $169.00

Rope