• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

I am

tfXBv9r5R7q1GcBT6M_KWw
Nope still nothing!!

Damn I have been having trouble loading photos that I take. Tried to copy/paste from my Amazon photos but isn't working.

I need to find a decent phto site.

Anyways I got the whole thing setup just finished runing the audessy setup

Refresh my memory guys what is some good sub demo material both movies and music.

I think I the easiest option is taking a picture with a phone or tablet and then using the “attach files” button in the reply window

Refresh my memory guys what is some good sub demo material both movies and music.
I always used the Balrog scene from Lord of the Rings.

There's not a great deal of music that goes so low as to use the sub heavily, at least not like movies with explosions and stuff where that's kinda the point. (And before you all start listing counter-examples, I didn't say "none." ;) ) I don't have any music in my collection that I consider as sub test material.

Movies:
First minute of Edge of Tomorrow - seriously - first few seconds - before the credits- insanely loud and low end bass. Had to be an accident in mixing.

The entire movie IT - actually one of the best soundtracks I’ve heard

Beach bomb scene in Dunkirk

music:
Telarc’s 1812 Overture - cannons
Supertramp’s School or Dreamer
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

Madonna’s Vogue- delicate bass that digs really deep.

Movies:
First minute of Edge of Tomorrow - seriously - first few seconds - before the credits- insanely loud and low end bass. Had to be an accident in mixing.

The entire movie IT - actually one of the best soundtracks I’ve heard

Beach bomb scene in Dunkirk

music:
Telarc’s 1812 Overture - cannons
Supertramp’s School or Dreamer
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

Madonna’s Vogue- delicate bass that digs really deep.
Thanks jamhead. The 12" version of Vogue really kicks the bass and some ass

Back