• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

I bet mine is smaller than yours

TitaniumTroy said:
BTW, Matt what does that dinky little subwoofer do for you anyway, make little Fart noises :eek:bscene-buttred: ? If that was my sub I would't even have the balls to post a pic of it.

:text-goodpost: :laughing-rolling: :text-lol:

On his 7th post, he hits it out of the friggin' park! :text-bravo:

:laughing-rolling: MAN there's nothing better than starting off your day with a great laugh!!!!! Thanks a million! :text-thankyoublue:

Man, I am surrounded by a bunch of friggin comediens.

Troy I actually use it as a MBM for my two rear channels, so it doesnt need a ton of info below 40hz (that's what my SVS is for) and for those who have had the pleasure of hearing it in person, they'll tell you that my lil sub does a pretty good job of vibrating that chair that sits directly in front. (Had to hand Razz a wetnap after his visit)

Bastards.........Matt who agrees that was a pretty good one Troy. :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

Ok, so the wife wants my Infinity IL-120s subwoofer gone for something more petite. What would you recommend? Danes Velodyne?

Maximo, when I was at Milpools house, he had a Velodyne 12" sub and for it's size it put out some pretty good bass. What is your budget, because I heard a Sunfire sub with a 1,000 watt amp that although th room it was in was Waaaaaaay to large for it (huge HT room with 40 ft cielings and seating for 36 people...yes 36) and that one dinkyo Sunfir sub and even though it wasn't even enough for that size room, I always felt in a normal size room that tiny sub would put out a ton of bass.

I don;t really have a bidget per se. Really more of a need to fill a WAF and still get some performance. That being said I definitely think under $800. Which rules out the sunfire. Don;t know how much they want but I am eyeing the paradgim SE sub.

Why not look into the new subs from SVS? The SB12 is a 14-inch cube and should appease Mrs. Maximo.

Given SVS' maximum bang for the buck reputation, I'm thinking you'd be hard pressed to find better performance from anything else this size (or smaller), especially for $550.

Nice price. But black?

:(

THis is what I am talking about. :)

Attachments

• paradigmsesubtripleview890.jpg
    paradigmsesubtripleview890.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 506
Classic quote from Troy:

TitaniumTroy said:
BTW, Matt what does that dinky little subwoofer do for you anyway, make little Fart noises :eek:bscene-buttred: ?

:happy-smileygiantred: :handgestures-thumbup: :eusa-clap: :laughing-rolling:

Back