• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

I did it

Botch said:
You and your cellphone camera may also have a future career as an assassin:
:laughing-rolling:

I was going to make a similar comment earlier but after the stone-busting about no pictures and the subsequent pictures, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Congrats Elfstone! That looks like a nice tv.

I was going to ask what is causing the reflection on the tv. I know the flash of the camera is the cause, but what is reflecting the light back, since it is always in the same spot.

Huey said:
Congrats Elfstone! That looks like a nice tv.

I was going to ask what is causing the reflection on the tv. I know the flash of the camera is the cause, but what is reflecting the light back, since it is always in the same spot.

I believe it's a mirror that is on the opposite wall that is causing that.

This house is very different than the other houses I've lived in. Lots of windows, lots of roof angles, and very few interior walls. Not sure how I like it but I'm here (for now).

I see these tv shows on HGTV where everyone wants "open concept" in every home they look at. I don't think they realize what a pain in the ass they are when it comes to laying things out (and trying to heat or cool). Add to that all wood flooring and it's pretty hard to set up a real home theater without lots of in-ceiling wiring and planning.

I miss my last home something terrible. Would give everything just to go back. :crying-yellow:

Back