• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

I Have a Confession: I'm in Love...

Zing

Retired Admin
Famous
...with a large, unattractive and significantly older woman. Here is the object of my lust and desire. Her name is Koko Taylor. Given the way she makes me feel when she opens her mouth, I'd marry her tomorrow.

:romance-heartsthree:
 

PaulyT

Behind the Curtain
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Superstar
Good thing Babs isn't on here much anymore...

Never heard of Ms. Taylor. Got an album to recommend?
 

Zing

Retired Admin
Famous
She's not for you. You wouldn't like her. She's actually good. :laughing-rolling:
 

Kazaam

Well-Known Member
Zing said:
Given the way she makes me feel when she opens her mouth, I'd marry her tomorrow.

:romance-heartsthree:
I'm not entirely sure this was intentional, but... are you saying she gives BJs? :teasing-tease:
 

Zing

Retired Admin
Famous
^ Now you're talking my language! :handgestures-thumbup:

But I wouldn't recommend that particular album. I would, however, recommend these two:




 

Babs

Queen "B"
Zing said:
...with a large, unattractive and significantly older woman. Here is the object of my lust and desire. Her name is Koko Taylor. Given the way she makes me feel when she opens her mouth, I'd marry her tomorrow.

:romance-heartsthree:
PaulyT said:
Good thing Babs isn't on here much anymore...

Never heard of Ms. Taylor. Got an album to recommend?
LOLOL, Pauly, if I were Zing, I would marry her too!!!!!!!!! :happy-smileygiantred:
 

Dana

Member
Hey DiD I miss something? I know I'm no KoKo TaYlor But... Doesn't anyone want to tell me what's Really Going On? Especially with the R.A.Ch's?
 
Top