• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Integra DTR-50.3

boydn1

My Marantz SR-8002 is dead. Looking for a replacement.
First thoughts are Integra DTR-50.3 or Marantz SR-7005. Specs look about the same.
Will be running to SVS STS-01 5.0 Set w/ SCS-01M Surrounds and PC12-Plus.
Thoughts, Ideas?
Thanks

Welcome!

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Are you the same Boyd from over @ S&V? Just curious how you got here, if that wasn't you.

Can't say much about your questions, except that both those brands (Marantz and Integra) seem to be highly respected. For the relatively high $$ of those models though, have you thought about separates?

Good memory Pauly,
Yes same guy so you dont have to be too nice to him. :eek:bscene-buttred: I told him several of the guys here had experience with the Integra stuff so for once he actually took my advice. :laughing-rolling:

Same guy. I just haven't been here because the site is blocked at work and just can't seem to find much internet time when I'm off.
Those models run in the 13-16 range and I haven't seen many seperates that I can get into close to that. Have to stay pretty close to that price range.

Please feel free to ignore the other clown that replied.
Thanks for the reply.

PaulyT said:
Welcome!

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Are you the same Boyd from over @ S&V? Just curious how you got here, if that wasn't you.

Can't say much about your questions, except that both those brands (Marantz and Integra) seem to be highly respected. For the relatively high $$ of those models though, have you thought about separates?

Back