• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Iron Man 2

Zing said:
I don't know how long this will last but, as of right now - 9:58am Eastern Saturday 9/25 - it's $17.99 at Amazon.

Thanks Zing I ordered it. No interest in a "multi-disc" version so this is perfect.

Sounds like someone is listening to those of us that just want the BD at a lower price than the the many disc edition.

Cool Beans I got the 3 disc version for 17.99 was suppossed to be 24.99 but the guy at Wal-Mart scanned it and it came up 24.99 and he turns to the other clerk, and goes I thought these were 17.99 cause I just price matched a guy who got his for 17.99 at Target. So the other guy goes, "give him an overirde and sell it for 17.99" so i am one smiling fool. btw the single disc version is 17.99 the three disc version is 24.99.

Did any of you Amazon buyers get your disc yesterday (or even today)?

I was surprised that I didn't get the shipment notification Monday but today I got an email that it's out of stock and I won't see it until 10/5.

Zing said:
today I got an email that it's out of stock and I won't see it until 10/5.
Got Blu-ray from Netflix yesterday which means they shipped it out on Monday. :teasing-neener:

Zing said:
Did any of you Amazon buyers get your disc yesterday (or even today)?

I was surprised that I didn't get the shipment notification Monday but today I got an email that it's out of stock and I won't see it until 10/5.

I got an email saying mine should ship within the next 24 hours. We'll see.

I got the same email. I didn't expect to get my order yesterday because my pre-orders always seem to arrive no earlier than Wednesday anyway.

Since I wanted to watch it last night I reserved a BluyRay copy from a nearby RedBox for $1.50

I just got an email from Amazon that my single disc IM2 has been shipped and should get tomorrow.

Amazon, single disk shipped today, to arrive Oct 4th. Got some Krishna brochures to read until then, no biggie.

Great soundtrack on this one, will now have to be one of my goto demo discs. The surround sound effects and great mid bass and a couple tactile deep bass effects made this sound better than when I saw it with Razz and Jeff Mackwood at my Cine Capri. It was that good.

I finally saw this last night. While I enjoyed it - and may watch it again - I think the first one was significantly better.

Back