• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Japanese Ski Jumping wth Tire!

Flint

Prodigal Son
Superstar
Why am I entranced by this???? I have watched it over and over at least a dozen times.

If that was your thing, then might I suggest...

42596.jpg

And the results are totally flawed... the last tire clearly should have been done a second time since it crushed the ramp.

LOL!!! That was awesome! I wonder how much more air the monster truck tire would have gotten if it hadn't trashed the ramp.

Epic!

The Japanese have some of the craziest TV ever.

I can't remember the shows, but I remember one where a small part of a roadway was dug out where a guy could be camouflaged and wait until someone came up on him and he'd scare the shit out of them. Hilarious.

Another one had contestants dressed with nothing but a pair of speedo shorts, with ice cubes stuffed in them during the dead of winter. Last guy to urinate on himself won. I think before the contest, the contestants had to drink to the point of having to reaaaallly go to the bathroom.

A third one was (if I remember this correctly), was some sort of singing/masturbation contest where the contestants were nude from the waist down. The nudity was blocked, but you could tell what the ladies were doing to the contestants while they were trying to stay in key. I'm pretty sure that one was posted here or at S&V shortly before the S&V Exodus. (<-------MattB might know more of that show.)

Now, for more tire ski jumping........

Back