• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Kewl Stuff

How to demolish a bridge in one weekend. Pretty cool from a construction standpoint.

Hope UDOT publishes a similar video of the new bridge's construction.

How to demolish a bridge in one weekend. Pretty cool from a construction standpoint.

Were they able to build the new bridge in one weekend? ;)

Oh I so need one of these:

18121374_248158172319887_6476105978979980405_o.jpg

I see your bridge demolition in one weekend and raise you a bridge collapse from fire in 4 hrs!

daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-210.gif

(I used to do this with my fiddle bow all the time, the long reach I always got away with it)

While mesmerizing, these poor dancers are on their toes (en pointe) the entire time. From what I know ballet dancers cannot do this for very long before their feet just cannot do it anymore and they are ruined.

For those of you who've never experienced the solemnity of a military wedding:

Boooom sha ga la ga la ga Boooom!

Eggie was one of my best friends at my first assignment, WPAFB in Dayton OH. His beautiful bride passed away a few years ago, and he's been raising his two wonderful kids since.

^^^ If you can't see this, let me know and I'll delete this post, thanks.

Last edited:
Beautiful collage of Juno's Jupiter flybys, over the poles. Stunning!

Twenty-five bonus BotchPoints™ if you can name the soundtrack music/what movie it's from. Perfect choice!

EDIT: Don't know if all of you have seen the photos of the south pole of Saturn:

3tJRnAi.jpg

How in the hell did that form?!?! :shocked:

Back