• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Kitchen Nightmares

heeman

PRETTY HAPPY.........
Famous
What are the chances that you watched both episodes of Kitchen Nightmares last night and...............

It turns out that you have eaten at both of the resturants..........

The first was Oceana, a resturant in New Orleans, LA. We ate there last October.

The Second was Grasshopper Irish Resturant and Pub in Carlstadt, NJ. I ate there 4 years ago on a business trip.

Holy Shit!!!

What are the chances that you would admit to watching Kitchen Nightmares on a Friday night? You need to turn in your man card. :eusa-whistle:

Huey said:
What are the chances that you would admit to watching Kitchen Nightmares on a Friday night? You need to turn in your man card. :eusa-whistle:

Hey now, Gordon Ramsey ain't no sissy (if this is the same show we're talking about).

Gordon-Ramsay-hell-27s-kitchen-56830_490_653.jpg

But since this was going on sitting at home on a Friday night, maybe just put his manliness on a 2 day suspension. :laughing:

Wait a minute..........turn in my man card????

(I don't even know why I think I should justify this, but I will)

Friday night is typically spent at home with my wife, watching Concerts, Movies and TV. We typically party while doing this. Last night was 2.5 liters of Hefe-Weizen, I was going to stop at 1 but.........

We are Central Standard Time so both episodes were over by 9PM.

Saturday AM is typically early, like 5AM to get the boat in the water by 7. Fish all day.

I am no longer as young as I used to be, however will party with the best of you young guys..............let's have it.

Turn in the Man Card................NO WAY!!!!

I hope that you guys are having as good as a weekend as I am!!!! :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: :laughing-rolling: :teasing-neener: :scared-yipes: :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

Gordon Ramsey is a bitch! Well, not really, cause I've never watched anything he has been in. You get a pass for fishing all day Saturday, but the man police are watching for any suspicious activity! :teasing-tease:

Huey said:
Gordon Ramsey is a bitch! Well, not really, cause I've never watched anything he has been in.....

If you get the chance to catch some of his British produced shows (ex: nothing made by the creators of Hell's Kitchen), you might like it.

I admit, some of the Hell's Kitchen stuff is "ok" as I do like watching him lose it. But...as far as a cooking show goes, Hell's Kitchen sucks compared to his other shows. The original Kitchen Nightmares is very good while the American version seems to just follow the same formula of Hell's Kitchen (yelling and cussing the owners, instead of the contestants).

The F-Word, imo, is the best of his shows and my favorite. If you get the chance, check it out sometime. I wished he would get back to the production crew he had when he did F-Word and the Original Kitchen Nightmares. Those programs showcased more of his cooking skills and the business side of running your own restaurant.

Back