• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Lenovo mini multimedia keyboard/mouse

-B-

For those with HTPC's or similar, this keyboard is an awesome addition. It's always on sale from Lenovo for $30 (I find the coupon code at edealinfo.com regularly)

lenovo_multimedia_keyboard_remote_user-review-iphone-compare.jpg

FOund this pic on the web for sizing comparison. I really like it for controlling my media pc. It has a usb dongle and I assume it will work with the PS3, but haven't tried it yet.

You read my mind.

I'm beginning to think that hooking a cheap-o PC to the TV will work better than a Roku. The biggest hurdle is the cost, the next is the control. Thanks a million.

Towen7 said:
You read my mind.

I'm beginning to think that hooking a cheap-o PC to the TV will work better than a Roku. The biggest hurdle is the cost, the next is the control. Thanks a million.

I use a Dell Hybrid. Small form factor (about the size of a Wii) HDMI connection and decently priced. It's not a super powerful HTPC, but I think it will do what your asking of it.

Sorry but I would feel to cramped on a keyboard less than a laptop standard key set.
I hate the blackberry and other small form keyboards, to much hunt and peck.

Cant wait for the voice control on the computers to be good enough.

Lenovo is always famous for it's keyboard on portable devices. For years now it has beat out every single laptop keyboard made/ One of the reasons I always choose the Thinkpad laptops.

Back