• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Lets play a game...

I don't think Pearl Jam should count just because of a bunch of "legalized" boots they released. How are they different from the Dead or Phish who have boots galore?

As for popular music, one link I found pointed to Dolly Parton with (I think) 96 titles.

Oh, come on now... I won fair and square, dammit!!! The correct answer, just as sure as Ewoks are cuddly-wuddly, is Pearl Jam. And, believe you me, Ewoks are as cuddly-wuddly as Jar Jar Binks is annoyingly stupid. And that's saying something!

:teasing-neener:

I don't know....just seems like cheating to me. If you figure in my bootlegs, I have about 100 Yes albums. I guess Atlantic Records could just go in one day and release these boots as official, then they could be counted as Pearl Jam's concerts are. I mean every show from a 5 year span??? I bet the smallest year of releases in that span was still way more than their combined studio releases.

For the longest, I traded for shows all the time. Not so much anymore. Of all the Yes shows I have, I probably listen to only a handful. I don't desire to have every released concert they have (boot or official), but at the most maybe the best sounding show from each album release.

Yesfan70 said:
I don't think Pearl Jam should count just because of a bunch of "legalized" boots they released. How are they different from the Dead or Phish who have boots galore?

As for popular music, one link I found pointed to Dolly Parton with (I think) 96 titles.

That would be 97 now i just seen here yesterday on a TV show promoting her new album. She is a pretty prolific songwriter alone with some other prolific things. But good grief she has her mouth frozen now into a silly grin from so much face lifts makes Nancy Pelosi look like a fresh faced 20 year old.

Srvy said:
Yesfan70 said:

That would be 97 now i just seen here yesterday on a TV show promoting her new album. She is a pretty prolific songwriter alone with some other prolific things. But good grief she has her mouth frozen now into a silly grin from so much face lifts makes Nancy Pelosi look like a fresh faced 20 year old.

Yeah, she's older than Moses but she seems to not care about what others think of her nipping and tucking all the time. I'd hit it back in her prime.

Yesfan70 said:
I'm pretty sure Zappa, Brubeck, and Mantovani have more than that.

Srvy said:
But good grief she has her mouth frozen now into a silly grin from so much face lifts makes Nancy Pelosi look like a fresh faced 20 year old.

Yeah... but... between the two... if I had to, if you get my drift... I'd still choose Dolly Parton.

Kazaam said:
Srvy said:
But good grief she has her mouth frozen now into a silly grin from so much face lifts makes Nancy Pelosi look like a fresh faced 20 year old.

Yeah... but... between the two... if I had to, if you get my drift... I'd still choose Dolly Parton.

Yep :handgestures-thumbup:

And wow when she was young hubba hubba. Porter Wagoner got to use those for pillows that lucky sucker.

Botch said:
Yesfan70 said:
I'm pretty sure Zappa, Brubeck, and Mantovani have more than that.

Dead, dead, and dead. Doesn't count since we're (assuming) still talking about active members. ;)

And yes, I would spoon Dolly now before even giving Pelosi a hug

It shouldn't count, 500 live recordings of the same song shouldn't matter. They should have stopped after 10....it's all downhill from there.

-B- said:
It shouldn't count, 500 live recordings of the same song shouldn't matter. They should have stopped after 10....it's all downhill from there.
Wellll, maybe it shouldn't, but if sales of #487 are good enough for the record companies to release #488, then... :teasing-tease:

Back