• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Like a Pitcher of Water

Botch

MetaBotch Doggy Dogg Mellencamp
Superstar
Watching Palladia, about the making of Simon & Garfunkel's Bridge over Troubled Waters, and the demo cuts were sent to an arranger to come up with string charts for the title cut. The sheet music came back, titled "Like a Pitcher of Water"! My chuckle for the evening.
Bridge, to me, is still one of the greatest records ever made, and makes the hair on my arms stand up to this day... :bow-blue:

Art's got an angelic voice for a dude. It's right up there with Carl's. Especially so on "Bridge Over Troubled Water". Or maybe even more so? It's quite good.

Botch said:
Bridge, to me, is still one of the greatest records ever made, and makes the hair on my arms stand up to this day... :bow-blue:
Then you, my friend, need to get yourself a copy of Hit Man on Blu-ray and check out Josh Groban and Brian McKnight performing it. It'll make more than the hair on your arms stand up. :handgestures-thumbup:

Hit-Man--David-Foster-And-Friends-Amazon-Exclusive-Blu-ray-2009.jpg

Zing said:
Botch said:
Then you, my friend, need to get yourself a copy of Hit Man on Blu-ray and check out Josh Groban and Brian McKnight performing it. It'll make more than the hair on your arms stand up. :handgestures-thumbup:

Hit-Man--David-Foster-And-Friends-Amazon-Exclusive-Blu-ray-2009.jpg
I have this. :handgestures-thumbup: Ironically he came up on TV right after the S&G special, with some eleven-year old girl with a voice 20 years her senior (Mr. Foster seems to find a lot of these girls...)

Botch said:
Ironically he came up on TV right after the S&G special, with some eleven-year old girl with a voice 20 years her senior (Mr. Foster seems to find a lot of these girls...)

A Phillipino girl? That's Charice and she's unbelieveable! You should also check out Foster's newest Hit Man. Charice is on that one too - grown up a little - and even more unbelieveable!

fullsize.jpg

Wasn't Charice, this was another one, little blonde girl.

Kazaam said:
Art's got an angelic voice for a dude. It's right up there with Carl's. Especially so on "Bridge Over Troubled Water". Or maybe even more so? It's quite good.

Garfunkel is very angelic name, just say'n.

Rope

Back