1. Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Folks, I'm playing with the behavior of the titles and banners; you may want to read the relevant thread in the Forum Suggestions area.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
    Dismiss Notice

MacGruber

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by Haywood, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Haywood

Haywood Well-Known Member

REALLY

BAD

MOVIE

At one point, I fell asleep. I awoke to find myself looking at a man naked from the waist down with a stalk of celery sticking out of his ass hopping around like a bunny. I honestly could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that.

2. -B-

-B- Well-Known Member

can't be said any better.

3. Haywood

Haywood Well-Known Member

The crime the movie committed was not one of vulgarity. It was one of pointless vulgarity that served little purpose other than to yell, "Look at how vulgar I'm being!" It was sophomoric and completely devoid of both wit and creativity. A bunch of drunken frat boys with a video camera wouldn't have done any worse. It was ultimately boring and unfunny, which is why I fell asleep to begin with. I didn't even bother backing it up to find out WHY I was watching the guy hop around with celery up his ass, because I didn't CARE. How sad is that?

4. Kazaam

Kazaam Well-Known Member

MacGruber is absolutely idiotic, but I still liked it well enough.

5. Huey

Huey Well-Known Member Famous

..And that's why most people don't watch SNL anymore.
    Rob

6. mzpro5

mzpro5 Well-Known Member Famous

:text-bravo:

7. walls

walls Well-Known Member

Same here, dont know that I would ever watch it again but I did giggle a few times.

8. Alien

Alien Active Member

I wish it was time I could have back. It wasn't even a real parody.