• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Meier Corda Classic

That's what I'm hoping. Especially since the current price for a new one is quite a bit higher than what I paid.

Tube Head!

images

:happy-smileygiantred:

Yay, finally sold! Didn't get 100% of my money back, but that's ok, enough that it was still worth trying this amp to settle my mind.

Tube amps are just inherently better. :eusa-whistle:

:handgestures-thumbup:

Honestly I am surprised how long it took to sell. But HeadFi definitely has a "flavor of the month" following and it hasn't been on the radar lately. That's the one thing I don't like about that place.

Yeah. I did notice a lot of the higher price amps were listed for quite some time, maybe stuff just isn't moving as fast as it used to on average, with the economy being what it is. The A18 I bought had been there at least as long as my Meier - and had gone down ~$100 in price by the time I snapped it up.

Thinking about putting the HD800's up for sale, wonder what I could get for them there?

Good question. I haven't seen many up for sale recently... I would guess in the $1100-$1200 range. Where did you buy yours, from head-fi or new online somewhere?

Actually got mine from Guitar Center, for slightly less then the resale prices you quoted. Not gonna throw a buddy under the bus so let's just say I have connections, lol.

They are better then the HD650's but IMO only slightly, but I am keeping the T1's as they are, for me, most likely my end game cans. Yep, they are that good!

Sure. :D Not that I really need more gear to add to my confusion right now, but if you're willing to delay their sale a bit, I'd like to try them. Yeah, for ~twice the price of the T1, they'd have to be pretty damn awesome to consider keeping.

Take your time with what you have and when your ready I will ship them along with the Bifrost, that way I'm only paying to ship them once. Lol. But yeah I am in no hurry so you might as well use this opportunity to hear for yourself.

Back