• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Monolith HTP-1 16 channel HT pre/pro

bmwuk

Looks like Monoprice is going into processing as well. I was hoping they might have something more reasonably priced since I don't need 16 channels. For $4k that is out of my league.

Front Left, Front Left Height, Front Center, Front Right, Front Right Height, Surround Right, Surround Left, Surround Back Right, Surround Back Left, Ceiling Front Right, Ceiling Front Left, Ceiling Back Right, Ceiling Back Left, Sub. Are the last two for either rear or side height? Crap, that's a lot of speakers.

The man who shall not be named was a visionary!!!

Where's @MattB to both invoke his presence followed by getting him banned from our forum?

Did someone mention Whole Sonic Overhead Sound?

I think that was it, wasn't it?

And, if it was, why the hell do I remember that crap when I cant remember not to come to work on a holiday?

A visionary.

NewJBLTHXhomecinema7.jpg

JBLcontrol1celingsurroundarrays2.jpg

I think there are. That is he who shall not be named, who pretty much terrorized multiple A/V sites.
Don't post the name. I beleieve then that person can see that via search engine

Last edited:
Yeah this section is indexed by google and other search engines. Only the sections under "FREE FOR ALL" are viewable only to members.

Yes, there is definitely a reason I never refer to him by name - ever. I won't even utter his name in a verbal conversation either in person or on the phone. He is worse than Betelgeuse when summoned.

Sorry then, I will edit my post. The only reason I used his name in case somebody wanted to look up his screwdriver arrest.

I cannot help but be reminding of the Flint POS THX SOUND EX HEMI layout solution:

POS_THX_Sound_EX.jpg
Drawing 1 with multiple speakers and Dolby pro logic processors to extract additional channel information

POS_THX_Sound_EX_HEMI_Layout.jpg
Drawing 2: View from seating position of the EX-HEMI surround system

Back