• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Moscow commute

Botch

MetaBotch Doggy Dogg Mellencamp
Superstar
Nuckin Futz!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE[/youtube]

Some people have a serious death-wish. Great rider, but I'll never understand this extreme thrill seeker mentality, ever. I enjoy too many things to let a motorcycle rush end it...

I get that some people are adrenaline addicts and do this sort of thing. I have zero issues with people risking their own lives. I do however have a problem with this dude and those like him that put other people's safety and property at risk.

Am I the only one who thought that looked like fun?

In my years with a bike, I can't say I've ridden into oncoming traffic. And while I've gone in between my fair share of cars, I certainly can't say I've gone in between as many at one time. Beyond that, this clip is pretty much a been-there-done-that kinda thing for me. Thankfully, I survived.

You took your life in your own hands so while I'm glad you survived, it was your choice, so thanking yourself is a little weird. What you should be thankful for is that you didn't kill anyone else.

Yeah, you're right, as usual. I'm a terribly selfish and pathetic loser of a human being. I should go step in front of a bus to rid the world of my vile and disgusting presence.

Oh crap! That's selfish too. I should take the bus driver into consideration. He may get hurt or be emotionally scarred for hitting me. And what if there are passengers on the bus? They may be hurt too or somehow be inconvenienced. Then there's the traffic jam to think about. Someone could be late for work and may get fired.

Gee, I'm going to have to think this through. Not to worry though, I'll come up with something. Hang in there - I won't let you down.

Zing said:
Yeah, you're right, as usual. I'm a terribly selfish and pathetic loser of a human being. I should go step in front of a bus to rid the world of my vile and disgusting presence.

Oh crap! That's selfish too. I should take the bus driver into consideration. He may get hurt or be emotionally scarred for hitting me. And what if there are passengers on the bus? They may be hurt too or somehow be inconvenienced. Then there's the traffic jam to think about. Someone could be late for work and may get fired.

Gee, I'm going to have to think this through. Not to worry though, I'll come up with something. Hang in there - I won't let you down.

See?

It's all about you.

JK. I hope you know that. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

WOW.....

That guys bike is a hell of a machine!!!! Yeah, he's crazy and all but it does look a little fun. Just too much to chance. A single lane change or a guy slightly drifting when he's splitting oncoming traffic would end it for him... end his LIFE.

My bike couldn't even go that fast! I would want it too, just not inches (scratch that), centimeters from other cars!

I've seen a lot of these types of videos that were clearly sped up. It's not so easy to tell with this one. Regardless of speed, moving against oncoming traffic is more than a little scary in my book. Wheelies and weaving through traffic is one thing but crossing the double line is nucking futs.

The original post I got this from, several folks questioned whether it was sped up or not, no real agreement. Still fun to watch someone else do it on a video. The guys who are filming and do bite it, well, their Moms probably don't post the resulting video on EweTube...

If you like to watch real riders, riding on urban roads, with stones big as basketballs. Watch the Isle of Mann TT. Those guys scream around a 37 mile closed course with their hair on fire.

Rope

Rope said:
If you like to watch real riders, riding on urban roads, with stones big as basketballs. Watch the Isle of Mann TT. Those guys scream around a 37 mile closed course with their hair on fire.

Rope
DUUUUDE! I've been watching that for years! And when all the encore presentations ended on HDT, I bought this...

TT2010Review.jpg

They're still aired on Discovery HD Theater. In fact, I have the 2010 super sport race on my DVR.

Rope

Zing said:
Rope said:

Rope
DUUUUDE! I've been watching that for years! And when all the encore presentations ended on HDT, I bought this...

TT2010Review.jpg
I've got a couple DVDs of the IM also, great fun!

Back