• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

My Brother's First Music Video (Audio May Not Be SFW)

Zing

Retired Admin
Superstar
[shamelessplug:]
My brother is a budding rap artist. He has two CDs out and is currently working on a third. Rap is not my most favorite genre but I'm extremely proud of my brother for all his accomplishments and talent.

Sometime last year, he hooked up with this video producer dude in TX who offered to make a $20,000 video for him for about $2000. I'm not sure what my brother had to do that was deserving of this kind of generosity but I am sure I don't want to know! Regardless, it has taken more than a year to get our hands on the finished product - likely because this guy donated much of his services - but it's finally done!

I present to you the official video for Jersey Swerve by Nicky Naz.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYa6bljfEgw[/youtube]

Feel free to pass it on. He could use the support (and the number of views).
[/endshamelessplug]

:text-bravo: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap:

Your brother is really talented Zing.

Like you I am not a big fan of the rap genre but there are a few things I like and I definitely was getting into that. it was not over powering and you can understand the words. What are the CD titles?

and who is the chick in the car next to your bro? she is hot

mzpro5 said:
What are the CD titles?

and who is the chick in the car next to your bro? she is hot
His first CD has no title per se, I just simply call it 'Demo'.
The second is called "On Deck".

195767_124097411002039_5478264_s.jpg

But neither are available commerically (yet). If anyone wants one, PM me and I'll see to it you get one. I think Nick sells them for $5 but any time I copy them for someone I send him $10.

And I don't know who that woman is. I believe everyone in that video was an extra/actor/model or the like.

Pretty cool video! Well done. How old is your brother? Is he a professional musician, or does he have a day job? Just curious...

PaulyT said:
Pretty cool video! Well done. How old is your brother? Is he a professional musician, or does he have a day job? Just curious...
No and no.

I don't like rap, but I do like the fact that your little brother "got his hygeine strong". :music-rockout:

Seriously, that was pretty good. I think most rap is horrible and that was less than horrible. I really hope that came off sounding like the compliment it was intended to be. I listened to it a couple of times and I was really kinda diggin it.

The video looks good. So does that girl in the passenger seat! And I appreciate the ass shakin' right at the end. Reminds me of those fly girls from the early Nineties. Not that ass shakin' ever really goes out of style, of course.

Like others, not really in rap, but that seemed pretty good. Good luck to your brother!

Corresponding joke: Why is music like candy? Once you get past the (w)rappers, it's all good!

Towen7 said:
That video is amazingly well produced for $2K.

Agreed; me likey! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

Bumped. And stickied!

Call it abuse of power if you'd like, I won't argue. I'm just trying to help my brother. Forgive me.

I already have all of his albums.
:romance-inlove: :romance-heartspink: :romance-hearteyes:

Big fan!! This ho gets crunk and drives thru our fly town with my Subaru speakers HUMPIN' to this stuff!
Swing Batta is my favorite song!

BTW....perhaps y'all noticed I posted the On Deck cd on the "What are you listening to?" thread a couple days ago!!

No-L said:
BTW....perhaps y'all noticed I posted the On Deck cd on the "What are you listening to?" thread a couple days ago!!
Um...Sweetie...you did that at 11:05 THIS MORNING. :eusa-whistle:

Video is very well produced for the money. Rap is the furthest thing I listen to. There are a few rap artists I'll listen to, but no more then a handful.

His style is what I like to call, Rap n roll. Rap and rock in one.

Tell him good job for me. A lot of us here are artists of some sort, so those of us that are know the achievement made.

Back